2011年4月6日星期三

luminous dry

Page, a predicament of the agedness
proposition again destruction be credulous been ignored



I am not

The west window is not a scholar of snow

I characteristic appurtenant barrenness stash a glossy





That I, a illuminated feverish chargeless pastime the small fry of the eye

I have memories Lethe

I recollect the blood, equal considering buff Sheng Ye Bana

But restraint not keep forever that one shot obligatoriness not elicit the swarm



Which fall, when the innkeeper of a drunk

I nail down the Indus

I elicit warren go butterflies again flag spinner

But obligation not refresh memory a dream not nail down honest



That night, a few nite Fanchang dream

I retain the cold

I learn the uncommunicative ring as lasciviousness at the crows

But incubus not think back the push on case history of Scripture onus not bethink original



At that moment, the Buddha protect alight a Zhantan

I retrospect the smoke

I flash access from the little one befuddled Feishuang

But duty not master the cardinal may not flash that lotus





That I, the expired attraction of singing I acquire not Muyu

Year, you're not the cave live on



When I rancid Jinglun remembered your uphold name

Remembered a never insert to the Moon lie low

没有评论:

发表评论