2011年6月10日星期五

How the Great Northern Wilderness

I was a misfortune, plus behind the wit, gather firewood for cooking. Book, book on the mediocre, labor almost no results. Not on the North, can not understand NATO, Warsaw Pact, look down, Tsinghua University, the world map in which to sell I do not know, a little while to Xinhua Bookstore, the article out of character, simple, few more strokes of the text. The fact that realistic, said: I pass the test. Eyes say so much. Hello, plus a pen children (Caribbean Hello).

Chinese is now the seeds of discount ugg boots classic tall 5815 grey famine are also embarrassed selection. I support family planning, population less bad country. Program is planned rotten dead fish shrimp. A sub-egg state, the chicken is how the nerve to rattle you, this chicken was unethical people. Do you want to play should be. Dozens of characters did not know, how I mixed the nerve on the Internet. Yeah. Big eyes said. City network friends. How have I asked. He said: online are prawns, fish, big eyes. Having straight music. I am also happy.

I asked the network is everything all right, old man that half the Loop network is linked to child. Frog pocket for fish caught using shrimp. I said, you said not too much on the old man, he is said to be: Tennis Net for is sports, you can not undermine the sport. I replied: You net hole eyes too moist, wrong. He replied: TV, is that television, yes. Sorry changed his tune, do not say power, power that can be caught in the eye too much fish, it is possible to write the thing up. Ayaya, the Internet, I replied.

I went to Internet cafes, he said friends. Two dollars. Learn pinyin friends. I said: too much on the old man Look at Internet cafes muscle. So the old man said: look, but not want to kiss to find the object, I have the nerve. Class enemies at home and I dare to go. Doudou. Teasing you. Back said: hungry after a two-dollar shortage. Hungry shortage

Peking University 5825 ugg classic short boots chocolate is more grass, people, lacks educational level, lack of people who Beijing. Into the person shall not be to Beijing, I was thirsty. Big eyes said. To find water.

You say, North finished. Still alive, living place were many Beijing. Live event activities to be good. Villains one by one under the house, pulled a few can. How many products only people above the grass, township officials show more than size. Wazi blouse small gown. Little you know. How much can I hang up. Hurry family planning.

North lack of teachers, village show you go. I may be mixed with a Kanwu old man. Can be considered up another level, and then have the opportunity to foreign activities. When a spy is required. Not engage in activities on the grass. To be international spies, soldiers received a number of wild cards Peking University, looking for the sky to realize communism. And walk around going on at the aliens. Star figures to give the cause. To extragalactic 跑跑.

Do you have astronomy books and show me. North good, Peking University is also very good grass.

没有评论:

发表评论