2011年6月10日星期五

Poplar dream

Like poplar, as it is every heart-shaped leaf.

Younger brother's wife last summer's maiden can not help but shocked the whole village is in the midst of a large grove of poplar trees. Looking ahead, do not see the margin. I do not know how much wood that is said to also get out of more than an hour to go go!

I can not help but chanel coco handbag 1116 pink indulge in that a green sea, the wind and leaves with a very loud voice. Think of a poem: towering pine color Millennium Chi, sitting listening to waves to dusk. I have not heard of pines, but the sound in front of Yang Shutao I have been deeply intoxicated. Crooning from the ear like, talk hazy love, like a cry from the bottom of the soul, telling of life and death depend.

I walk alone in the grove of poplar trees, people walking aimlessly along the heart in the free flight. The soul is to seize the opportunity slip away, and it went to enjoy the peacefulness of it! Summer heat, was blocked in the far outside, the din of earthly troubles are far away from me. I seem to have been in heaven ... .... The only real me is back from heaven nasty pair of high heels, it is always kept in the sand pit on the ground depresses one. I simply off it, barefoot, stepped on the land of cool and enjoy the joy back to nature.

Like poplar, as it is every heart-shaped leaf.

In my dream life, there is a lot of poplar.

Should belong gaudy ghd ceramic hair straighteners to that piece of poplar and I love him. There, I have a lot of poplar, there are many, many heart-shaped leaves. I want him to listen to the waves of poplar. When the breeze, whispering trees of waves in: I love you! Wind, when waves in the woods cry: life and death dependency! Spring, every morning I pulled his ear to wake him up and told him to accompany me to the woods watching the sunrise, see the dew on the grass, breathing in the fields along with the fresh air, watching the little heart-shaped How to secretly smoke the leaves of small shoots sharp, with a small heart-shaped leaves look at how quietly grown up. Summer, after dinner, my old man, you want at home watching TV? No! I want you to accompany me to take a walk in the woods, do not speak, I want you with me watching the sunset, the breeze watching the sun set, watching the dusk enveloped us a little bit. Autumn, should be covered with a thick grove of poplar trees the leaves, right? Akiba sad you look at it? No, my lover, you should understand that although the falling leaves, and may be they are not alone. Suspicious shaped leaves that hold tightly together, they slowly melt over time, you have me, I have you, and finally dissolved into the earth, life after life and never separated. Love, autumn leaves yellow, and I will slowly grow old with you. But love, should not the old, right? My love! Winter, the poplar is still in, but not the leaves, branches between the radiation from the sun down, strewn everywhere. At that time there will be black sheep, my old man, you have to exercise good body, I want you with me to gather wood, and because I like it. Not allowed to say no, do not let you up the mountain firewood is already cheap you, ha ha ... .... When there is snow in winter, you have to hold me to see snow, let snow cover to us. The earth, leaving only the two of us ... .... .

Like poplar, as it is every heart-shaped leaf.

Each leaf is your heart, my heart, every sound tree tell of life and death are dependent Tao.

I dream of hermes birbin bags 42cm orange 6109 silver the poplar, there should be vegetable garden and gardens. To the old time, and I want my dear old man went to plant flowers, grow vegetables. In fact, I really do not have planted vegetables, will not engage in the mess it? Old man, then expect you to, ah! If you do not get it, be careful I'm going to twist ears, ah! Plant some red tomatoes, green cucumber, yes, if gained over, and cucumber can also lose weight too! Would also like to plant some cabbage, zinc can prevent Alzheimer's. Plant some celery, prevention of high snow pressure. Old man, we had better live healthy and happy, loving enough and then die. Love is not enough to live into the Lao Yaojing it. My old man, so you pick the irrigated vegetables you can select from a move? Oh you have to move quick about it, otherwise, I will call you: dead old man, can you Come on! Old, I still pretend to be sick so that you cook, you not only would the following be fried peanuts, right? You said we need to do the chef, we have to practice together, ah, do us both a lifetime favorite dishes. Vegetables, vegetable with what we own it!

My love, my dear old man. We have many kinds of flowers you like flowers? I love how you would like it? I like flowers are very simple and ordinary. The balcony, I planted are Chlorophytum, aloe vera, Yushu by those who live cheap, there are many. Can not be said to spend, can only be said to be grass, because I kind of flowers, little flowers, possibly on the balcony, it seldom sun and rain. Also, every winter there will be the last time into the paradise. I love the old man, will the flower seeds in the fields, the growth of good will, will open a very beautiful flower, you will care, right? Also, you can plant a lot of roses, I want you to owe me this life, all kinds, where one day you cut me the most beautiful gift to give to your old lady. If you find your way inside the roses had been stolen, and returned to look at your bed, and I stole it must be given to you, I love love.

I dream of poplar, vegetable and flower fields of my dreams. Not too much, as long as you and I Morishita dream on it. Let us grow old slowly, if we die, buried in the grove of poplar trees on together. Sound of wind and leaves, telling our life and death of mutual dependency. Cross branches touching the sky, that we never betray each other arms.

没有评论:

发表评论