2011年6月10日星期五

Love you, have your memories of life

In fact, I do not know how to describe the next, and my heart there much left to say, can go to the mouth, or even just said to myself, but also coagulation choke! I was too emotional too irrational, too emotional and too arbitrary!

Buddha is a definition for me, and I know the outcome of those already doomed, I was close to a step by step, could not escape, now, to be honest do not want to get rid of!

You look so beautiful, I will be confused, love, is my only feeling! While you are away, right close horizon is the distance of space, not to mention we are in two different worlds! May decide to wait, knowing there will be no results, but also how to go back, if one day you regret, you come back to me, but can not find it, how sad would that! I can not bring the happiness you want, at least I will cherish my last warm your Review!

Is happy to wait for at least the other side, and your heart! To be honest, this is also tantamount to life to death waiting for the melancholy, to say something more direct is mournful, but the death of me! I said I would edge of the next reincarnation of the intersection waiting for you there, to continue the unfinished love life!

Sakyamuni Buddha is the opening of the first sentence of warning me, all living beings respective fields Tathagata wisdom de phase, only the card can not be attached to delusions! The card I have in mind journeying thought I could love, to pass through reincarnation, to Qinru genetically related, both in that the cycle of life, the only one to look at the thousands of people still recognize you! Buddhas then determined not to yield, do not accept the Buddha's advice, refused his attunement, go its own way, the Buddha and I ware!

Buddha is mbt shoes men shuguli gtx black really angry, I am sure he will make his theory, no matter what kind of means!

Thus, all the ups and downs, see hope, but always in despair, all in front of the other side, never touch no edge! Buddha said, he did everything just let me know, all the pain is persistent source of trouble, it was only to give up on love, dedication to extinguish life, distress, may still permit the realm of peace - Nirvana!

Buddha moncler mens classical jackets beige is just letting me down, I was thinking to respond to Buddha, to put her in my heart has been concerned about the misses is happy very happy, and so painful and why not?

Buddha, has long been angry, though he said he had lots and lots of compassion, and even committed to the liberation of all sentient beings! To be honest, I always feel the Buddha is a liar, he lied to me even though I do not know what the purpose, maybe just for the fun of it!

Like all living things to make sure christian louboutin lutetium nails pump clc160 his presence, forcing us to go beyond transmigration, at the death, pain, sadness, frustration people fear, and openly say that cause and effect cycle, then the description of hell he had seen it? Buddha certainly will not answer me, he must Guzuoshenchen tell me "Understands own!"

So, when the Buddha told me hypocritical, "the world is full of suffering, and not leave all the Jieku life is dedicated," and I did not fear his threats, how can you ever gave to replace the warmth of it, even if you go now far away, those memories can still let me live my life, two life ... ...

Buddha can not convince me, this world, Who I give you who is the enemy, of course, except you! If there is a little Buddha of compassion, he should make you never happy, is not that he preached higher?

Because, starting from the next life, I must be the top grade to be reduced to ten ill Hell Road Buddha offended what I can, as long as the rest of my life in this life you can remember unbridled love you, put your name carved into genetically related Qin into reincarnation, hell, then why not? Because even to the hell can still call your name, remember your beauty, how Dide Guo those who torture the warmth of your eyes?

Love you, not ask leading edge; love you no longer care about the next life; love you have in this life ... your memories ...

没有评论:

发表评论